Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Very First Dance

Struggling with song choices for your First Dance?
Here are some great options:
"The Way You Look Tonight"  (Frank Sinatra)
"Endless Love" (Diana Ross and Lionel Richie)
"Faithfully" (Journey)
"No Ordinary Love" (Sade)
"Don't Know Much" (Linda Rondstadt and Aaron Neville)
"Our Love is Here to Stay" (Harry Connick, Jr.)
"Unchained Melody" (The Righteous Brothers)
And some less-well-known options:
1.  "Look After You" (The Fray)
2.  "Happily Ever After in Your Eyes" (Ben Harper)
3.  "You're My First, My Last, My Everything" (Barry White)
4.  "Steady As We Go" (Dave Matthews Band)
5.  "All My Love" (Led Zeppelin)
6.  "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" (Stevie Wonder)
7.  "Ice Cream" (Sarah McLachlan)
photo credit:  David Michele Photography

0 comments: