Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet The Planner!

I am honored to be featured on Liene Stevens' very popular website The Smart Planner. The Smart Planner has a section called Meet the Planners and I was chosen to be the featured planner on March 13th so please take a look. Many wedding and event planners turn to the website for advice, inspiration and a dose of reality.

In addition to The Smart Planner, Liene is the founder of Blue Orchid Designs which is a wedding planning firm with consultants in Arizona, New York, and Washington DC. My favorite sentence from the intro to the website is: "The Smart Planner is committed to raising the bar and to providing business resources to wedding and event planners who share our core philosophies of professional excellence, generosity, integrity and good old-fashioned common sense." I love that Liene and couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for raising that bar.

0 comments: