Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Week in Review

As I am now officially crazy busy with Spring and Summer events, each week is so different and exciting. I would like to mention a few highlights from last week.

Also last week I attended a tasting at The Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel for a June wedding. The food was beautifully presented and tasted fabulous. Very happy client = very happy wedding planner. Thanks to the new Director of Catering, Jay Day for the wonderful experience. We are all looking forward to the wedding.

I got together last week with a few other Prima Bridal Show Vendors to plan our exhibit for the show taking place on Sunday, April 26th at Green Spring Station. I am working in collaboration with Victoria at Romance of Flowers, Patti at Tables Toppers, and Gene at Perkins Productions to create an exciting, memorable, color themed exhibit that holds a few surprises for our guests. Be sure to stop by!

There are so many new brides coming in to the office to begin the planning for their 2010 weddings. Even after all these years, I get so excited with them as we talk about the preliminary plans and ideas for their wedding.

And finally on a personal note, Happy, Happy Birthday to my son Nick who celebrated his 21st birthday on April 8th. And equally as exciting, my daughter Caroline made her college choice for Fall '09 -- Lynchburg College in Virginia. She is thrilled with her choice as are we.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Lynchburg as well and really loved it. I've heard it has changed so much, but I hope Caroline enjoys it!