Saturday, January 2, 2010

Restaurant Find

According to my sister who is a great cook, this restaurant in Harford County has the best food ever. Located at 939 Beards Hill Road in Aberdeen (just off I-95), the restaurant serves traditional American food and is owned by Brenda Weber. She named the restaurant after her grandmother and serves food like grandma made. It is a reasonable priced too. I couldn't find a website for them but you'll find reviews on line with a search. Phone is (410) 273-8999.
Photo credit: ABC2News

1 comments:

Steve Hoffman - GOOD NOTE DJs said...

I love places like that! Good home cooking. And next time I'm driving north on I-95, I'll stop there for sure. It's sure gonna beat the depressing awful food at the "Maryland House" and "Chesapeake House" roadstops along that part of I-95!
--Steve Hoffman, Takoma Park MD
(Good Note DJs)