Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Feet Hurt

Christina writes:

I'm not good at wearing heals.  They always pinch my toes or rub my heals.  I'm perfectly tall enough as it is so I don't need the added height.  I looove the way they look but hate the way they make (my toes) feel.

So to that end here are some of my picks for cuter than cute shoes for your wedding day that will last through cocktail hour - if you can't deal with heals like me.


Kate Spade, Elissa $277.95 on Zappos

Stuart Weitzman, Honey $295 on Zappos
Benjamin Adams, Renee $199 on MyGlassSlipper.com
Filippa Scott, Lori $360.00 on MyGlassSlipper.com
Stuart Weitzman, Blada $265.00 on MyGlassSlipper.com
Grazia, Sabrina $175.00 on MyGlassSlipper.com


Such a bummer because I know we'd all really prefer to wear these:
Manolo Blahnik, Something Blue Satin Pump $945.00 on BergdorfGoodman.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds. Those kitten heel Kate Spade shoes are adorable!