Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shout Out To Nordstrom


I purchased my favorite sandals from Nordstrom back in August of 2008 and proceeded to wear them all the time. They are comfortable and go with just about everything. Even if I start a wedding wearing a shoe with a heel, by the end of the evening, the Tory Burch flats are on my feet.

I went to Nordstrom in Towson Town Center last week with the Torys on and while I was trying on shoes, my daughter (who shares the same shoe size, thus the interest) mentioned to the sales woman that the sandals had a small tear in the side (likely from being worn so much) and asked if they could be repaired. Without hesitation, Geri offered to replace the shoes with a new pair right on the spot. What? Really?

So I walked out of the store with a brand new pair of my favorite flats. Thank you Nordstrom! And by the way, my daughter's reward for speaking up: her first pair of Jack Rogers in silver (which of course I can wear too).

0 comments: